God, I have not given up on you yet. I know you are still my provider. I know you will meet my needs; sometimes naturally, at other times, supernaturally. But while I wait, I also lament. Have you heard my cry?
- I have God; in spite of my faithlessness
- I was thanking God within my spirit and praying for others who are also facing challenges
- He was almost in tears. He doesn’t see how he can “live out” his passion. God, I leave that to you.
- God help me to stay hopeful.
- Why are some prayers answered and not others; why God, why?
- God surprise me today
God I do not hear from you. Is this what faith is all about; to believe still, in the face silence? Did the saints of old encounter this stone silence? I pray that I will not fail this test for I want to be counted as one your saints.
Give me wisdom, give me discernment; give me patience, but above all God give me Faith; “faith that endures when faith has failed” (McLaren, p.176).
*McLaren, B. (2011). Naked Spirituality: A Life with God in 12 Simple Words. New York. HarperCollins Publisher.